Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 74
Do you ever find yourself mothering men? You know, taking care of them, trying to make them happy? If so, there’s a good chance you’re doing it because you’re looking for a long-term committed relationship and you believe that this is the best way to get one. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case. In fact, there’s actually one reason why single women start mothering men. Tune in to this episode to find out what that reason is…
- Why you’re “mothering” the men you date
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make that make men run away
- Discover what it means to “mother” a man
- What drives single women to mother men
- Gain insights into the male psyche
- A better understanding of relationships and dating
- Get insight into how this dynamic affects relationships
- The unspoken truth about mothering men
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how the scarcity mindset can keep you from finding love.