Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 23
Wondering how to to stop wasting time on bad dates? When it comes to dating with the intention of finding a long-term committed relationship, it’s important to have a strong sorting mechanism in place because dating is a sorting process. Single women have been highly influenced by Hollywood and Disney to think that dating is magical process and therefore tend focus more on finding the spark instead of putting strong boundaries and sorting structures in place. This belief has affected our minds and governs how we relate to dating and can actually affect the number of bad dates we go on. In this episode, Crista shares the number one thing that can help you avoid the bad dates once and for all.
- The number one thing that can do to avoid bad dates
- How dating is a sorting process and how to create your own sorting mechanism
- Mistake that a lot of single women make on dating apps
- Why a societal dating myth is ruining your chances at a nicely vetted first date
- How to avoid wasting your time on bad dates by adding in this one thing
- 5 reasons why women end up on bad dates
- What to do to actually set yourself up on a good date
- Why even successful and intelligent single women set themselves up to fail at online dating
- Pew Research Center Research
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to end it after a few dates.