Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 120
Do you often feel like a date starts off promising, but doesn’t seem to go anywhere? It can be an incredibly frustrating and confusing experience. You might think what’s wrong with me? Why aren’t they sticking around? The truth is, it could be any number of factors that are keeping that person from committing to a second date. In this episode, we’ll dive into common reasons why people don’t stick – so that hopefully you can recognize these issues and avoid them on your next date.
Get past the first date
- Stop to stop the cycle and uncover why no one is sticking after date one
- Reasons men aren’t sticking around
- Get advice from an expert who has years of experience in the dating industry
- Stop feeling frustrated with your dating life and do something about it
- Implement simple tips that could make all the difference in your love life
- Uncover dating obstacles you may not have realized were there
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the sleep secret that could transform your love life.