Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 40
You can’t truly love others if you are not taking care of yourself. The dating world is tough and it can take a lot out of us, but the most important person that deserves your time and investment is YOU. Join Crista on this episode as she walks you through 5 easy ways to reclaim your power in the dating game by committing to being loyal first with yourself! If you don’t take care of yourself, who will?
- Why commitment to self-loyalty creates more opportunities for healthy relationships
- How giving yourself time first puts you in a better position to give others
- 5 ways to be more self-loyal in the dating game
- How being loyal to yourself can help you find your true love faster
- To get on track with your single life and learn how to take care of YOU!
- Why self-loyalty is important to the overall happiness of your dating life and relationships
- What to do to rejuvenate through some simple self-care rituals
- How to be the best friend you deserve!
- How to distinguish a loyal potential partner
- Feelings Inventory from the Center of Nonviolent Communication
- Needs Inventory from the Center of Nonviolent Communication
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss: Dating and the Matrix: 4 Truths That Will Make You a Better Dater.