Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 111
Wondering when, and if, you should have sex with someone you just started dating? When it comes to creating healthy boundaries, it’s important to know when and how to share your body in a way that honors your values and well-being. In this week’s episode, you’ll learn how to determine for yourself what you can emotionally and physically share with someone before the container of exclusivity is created.
- The difference between “dating” and “exclusivity”
- How to distinguish your own boundaries and what feels right for you
- How to find love without losing yourself
- When is the right time for sex for me?
- 6 little known factors that could affect your boundaries while dating
- How long does it take to get to know someone?
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what ghosting is and how to avoid feeling rejected.