Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 80
When you’re on the dating scene, finding love is not always easy. Being able to face rejection without letting it impede your dream for a life-partner is paramount, but how did someone like Viola Davis overcome rejection and continue towards success as an actress? Tune in and get insight into what really matters when it comes to finding love.
- Learn from the successes of Viola Davis and apply them to your own life
- Dating doesn’t have to be a numbers game – find out how to make it work for you
- A way to overcome rejection
- Article about Viola Davis
- Auditioning by the numbers
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss pretzeling.