Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 55
Coach Ted Lasso is a fictional character, but he is a master at awakening a positive mental attitude in his players, AND also in the viewers who watch the show. eating a realistic and effective roadmap for love. You know, we all want to be happy and in love. But sometimes we think that it’s not possible and the only way is to wait for something magical to happen. Well we’re here today with a little secret: you can make your own magic! In this episode, Crista will talk about what Ted Lasso can teach us about dating and how having a positive mental attitude will help us attract more joy into our lives, including attracting love!
- A new way to think about happiness and love
- What Ted Lasso has to teach you about dating
- Tips on how to develop a positive mental attitude
- How to attract love by keeping a positive mental attitude
- Steps to build a powerful mindset
- Ask Crista
- Watch Ted Lasso
- PMA: Science of Success by Napoleon Hill
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss tips to staying safe on dating apps.