Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 12
We lose our way in relationships, all of us. Even Princess Diana. It is easy to get blinded, go along, step over things and stop listening to our own inner guidance, our own truth, our own voice. All of us saw things or felt things that weren’t acceptable or weren’t right for us and we stepped over them. In this episode, Crista talks about Princess Diana and how her journey with Prince Charles, before they got married, is the warning call for all of us to listen even more deeply to our intuition.
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make when blinded by the fairy tale of love
- Why Princess Diana could have avoided years of suffering
- How the fairy tale of love influences the process of dating
- The difference between “sweeping things under the rug” and not listening to your intuition
- What to do to actually see “in reality” the partner you are dating
- How to determine if you stepped over things (or are currently stepping over things)
- The Crown on Netflix
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to open your heart to love.