Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 52
In the past 75 years since World War II ended, our society has seen an incredible transformation in how people date and choose marriage partners. These days, dating is a tricky thing; learn 5 tips for navigating modern relationships!
- A contextual look at how the world of romance has changed in just 75 years.
- 5 tips on how to date in this new world
- How your parents impacted your dating
- Census results on divorce
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we will celebrate Break The Glass Slipper’s birthday!