Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 9
Is it possible to measure someone’s dating ability? When it comes to finding love, it’s important to discover new ways to have the best success at dating. In this episode, Crista will share about your Dating IQ, what it is, and things you can do to take it to the next level. It’s all about being the captain of your love life, instead of waiting for love to magically happen.
- How to determine your own Dating IQ
- Why Hollywood can stop you from taking action in your love life
- How your purpose influences the process of dating
- The difference between “dating intelligence” and the theory of multiple intelligences
- What to do to actually see what areas of your dating IQ are in good shape, and which areas need improvement
- The difference between a healthy and powerful dating life, versus one that’s in despair and struggling
- Why even good intentioned single women set themselves up to fail at finding love
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss a little-known factor that could affect “Independent” women.