Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 112
Have you been feeling ghosted? Feeling like the person you’ve been chatting with on that dating app has suddenly vanished without a trace? Have your messages gone unanswered and left you feeling confused, unimportant, or even rejected? Feeling like you have been ghosted isn’t easy so let’s take a look at what “ghosting” actually is and some tips on what to do.
Don’t let someone’s lack of communication on the dating apps leave you feeling unimportant or rejected. Here’s how to get through it.
- What happens when you think you have been ghosted
- How to interpret lack of communication on dating apps in an empowering way
- How to avoid feeling rejected on dating apps
- How to handle someone disappearing on you
- Avoid misinterpretation and rejection
- NBC article and about ghosting which featured Crista.
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss first dates tip for women.