Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 58
Single women, don’t let the fact that you don’t drink alcohol stop you from dating! Learn how to avoid being trapped in an uncomfortable situation with these dating tips. While it may appear that drinking alcohol is a big part of many cultures all over the world – including your own country- this isn’t necessarily true, so what should single ladies do if they want some good advice on this topic? In this episode Crista will teach a few ways of responding when someone asks “let’s meet up and have drinks.” This could prove helpful even if you do partake in libations!
- How to date as a single woman if you don’t drink
- How to keep up your sobriety and date too!
- Guidance on dating as a abstinent person
- How to meet up with men on a first date as a single woman who doesn’t drink
- How to respond to a guy who asks, “Let’s meet for drinks.”
- NIAAA Alcohol Facts and Stats
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the self-blame game.