Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 28
What do many single women and Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper have in common? The ability to see potential. But the only problem is, men are not houses that you should attempt to fix or remodel. Many single women fall in love with a man’s potential, instead of the man himself. Even though, for example, he is not emotionally connecting, not generating an exclusive relationship, or doesn’t have the same values, many women fall into the trap of focusing on fixing a man instead of being grounded in reality and looking at who he really is. In this episode, Crista shares how to shift from fantasy-based dating to reality-based dating.
- How to distinguish your own fairy tale fantasy about a man’s potential
- Why successful single women are investing their time in the wrong men
- The top dating myth (that’s ruining your love life)
- How reality based dating helps high-achieving women reclaim their love lives
- The difference between “fantasy-based” and “reality based” dating
- What to focus on instead of a man’s potential
- Why trying to fix a man is a very bad idea
- Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the untapped power of your smile.