Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 72
You may have heard the term “holding space” before, but what does it actually mean? In short, it means being intentionally supportive of someone else’s emotional state, even if you don’t necessarily understand what they’re going through. It can be especially helpful in committed relationships, when both partners are able to hold space for each other. But how do you actually do it? Tune in to find out!
- What it means to hold space and how to do it
- How to be more supportive of your friends, family, and partner
- How to build deeper, more meaningful relationships
- How to offer comfort and support during difficult times
- How to be an emotionally supportive partner
- A deeper understanding of what your partner is going through
- A skill that can help you in all aspects of your life
- Harvard Business Review – Listening To People
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how not to let Instagram control your love life.