Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 27
Dating men who are interested in you, versus dating men who are not interested in you, can feel like night and day. And sometimes, if you are so used to experiencing the low-value investments that men on the dating scene are making, it could potentially throw you off if a high-value man starts making significant investments in you to indicate his interest. This can be so discombobulating for some single women that it could actually bring up negative feelings and can lead her to cut things off with a great potential mate before she has spent enough time to really get to know him. In this episode, Crista shares how the feeling of guilt plagues many single women and can actually get in the way of them allowing a good man into their lives.
- How to distinguish your own dating guilt
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make when feelings of guilt come up
- Why guilt could be sabotaging our love lives
- How negative feelings can influence the process of dating and how you choose who to date
- How guilt can govern how you relate to dating, love, and relationships
- The difference between “guilt you need to own and heal” and guilt that can be keeping you in integrity with yourself
- What to do to when guilt comes up for you
- The biggest lie your inner guilt likes to tell you
- How to determine if you are “feeling guilty” when a man does something nice for you and what to do about it
- Weighed Down By Guilt – Princeton University Article
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what “Fixer Upper” can teach us about a man’s potential.