Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 122
We all go into relationships with expectations. But what are they, exactly? And why do we have them? In this episode, Crista explores the unspoken expectations we have in our relationships and how they can lead to disappointment and potential problems down the road.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the unspoken expectations in relationships
- Better identify potential problems before they become too difficult to manage
- Learn how to create successful partnerships based on mutual understanding and respect
- Get advice and tips from relationship expert about how to navigate this tricky territory
- Gain insight into yourself and what you’re looking for in a partner
- Gain insight into how to better identify them before entering a new relationship
- Strengthen your chances of finding meaningful connection and lasting love
- Divorce Rate 2023
- Alison Armstrong’s Website
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss opening your heart for a happier life.