Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 56
Dating is tricky; we definitely want to date and have fun meeting new people, but we definitely need to develop our inner protector to shield us from people with questionable motives. Check out this podcast episode on how to make the safest dating app decisions you can make. You’ll learn how to date better, keep yourself safe, and protect your identity all at the same time!
- Easy steps to maintain privacy
- How to protect yourself when dating online
- Mistakes women make and how to avoid them
- To stay safe with these great tips
- What are the safety concerns for women dating online
- What every woman should know before going on dating apps
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss 4 reasons you may be feeling irritated.