Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 85
When your love life gets tough, it can be hard to stay motivated and focused. If you feel like giving up or you just don’t have the energy anymore, here’s a little inspiration to help you get through it.
- The truth about being single: A loving message for women everywhere
- If you are feeling down and just need a pep talk
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss dating with integrity.