Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 29
Did you know that you can build better and faster relationships with your smile? A smile is one of the many ways that we communicate nonverbally to not only to the people in our lives, but to the people we date. A genuine smile holds more power than you might think. It’s your superpower. In this episode, you’ll learn how to harness the power of your smile to increase attraction, improve your own life, and your health. Crista also shares a personal story of how she actually lost her smile for a few days and the impact that had on her life and ability to communicate.
- The 5 superpowers of your smile
- Why is your smile important?
- What your smile reveals about you
- How to build better, faster relationships with your smile!
- 5 smile quotes that will make your day beautiful
- How simply smiling can positively affect your health
- 3 reasons to smile every day
- Meaning of the Indian Head Shake
- Benefits of Smile and Laughing
- The Meaning of Nonverbal Behaviors in Social Interaction Study
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to make solid dating decisions.