Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 19
“Nearly eight in ten Americans say a lack of respect and courtesy is a serious national problem, and most people say it’s getting worse.” Just look at the dating scene today and the amount of disrespect you may be experiencing, from a date constantly checking their phone, to being rude to the waitstaff, to being outright verbally critical on the first date. In this episode, Crista will be talking about the power of respect and how to improve your dating life with two simple words.
- Why disrespectful single women are losing the dating game
- The #1 mistake that a lot of single women make on their first date
- The 2 words your date needs to hear you say
- Why being a great catch is not enough
- How being respectful actually gives men confidence
- Why respecting yourself is just as important as respecting the men you date
- What respect looks like on the dating scene
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T by Aretha Franklin
- The Power of Respect by Deborah Norville
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the key factor for true long-term love.