Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 51
In this episode, Crista will share her top four healthy dating guidelines. Love is all about finding someone special to share your life with, so it’s important to find someone who is healthy, and not just in the physical sense. But also mentally and emotionally. There are so many potential matches to meet, and you may not know how to tell who is worth your time or who is not. That’s why it’s important to learn the difference between red flags and green flags when it comes to potential partners. Learn what each one means, give examples of each, and then provide some pointers on how you might spot them in your date(s)…and in yourself!
- How to spot a healthy dating partner
- The four most important things you need to know before dating someone new
- How to avoid four major relationship red flags
- Definition of red flags and green flags of a potential partner
- Practical help in finding a healthy partner
- Informative tips about healthy dating
- How to save time when dating
- Green Flags from the Relationship Institute
- Domestic Abuse Project Link
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what no on taught us about dating.