Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 5
Picking the wrong guys? Falling for men too quickly? So many single women have the desire to be swept off their feet by their Prince Charming, but when it comes to dating and investing your time (and heart) into someone, you must know these important 3 things before you can determine if someone is a good long-term fit.
- How you gamble your heart on bad boys: 4 ways to protect yourself
- How to distinguish your own fairy tale fantasy that may have you pick the wrong men (over and over again)
- How we’ve been conditioned by Disney and Hollywood to think we need to be swept off our feet
- Why you may be repelling men that could be a good long-term fit
- Questions that you can ask yourself before you even go exclusive with a man
- The difference between “being swept off your feet” and what to really sort for
- How one simple word can help you choose wisely
- How to know if someone could be a good long-term fit
- Study on traits that are desirable to women
- Untamed by Glennon Doyal
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how it’s easy to get mad at Disney and what the heck is love anyway?