Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 59
In this episode, Crista talks about how self-blaming is a waste of time and why you should stop doing it right now if you want any chance of making progress in your love life. It’s easy to blame yourself when things go wrong. For example, you say to yourself “If only I would have …, this wouldn’t have happened. It’s my fault,” and then beat yourself up for it. But what does this accomplish? It doesn’t help; in fact it makes things worse by keeping you stuck right where you are. Letting go of self-blame is the first step to letting go, getting over an ex, and moving on with your life. If you want to stop feeling miserable and start dating again, this episode is for you.
- What is self-blame?
- Why women should stop blaming themselves
- How to stop self blame and love yourself more
- How to break free from the self blame game and love yourself
- The story of one woman and how she let a man’s hurtful behavior send her into a self-blame spiral
- Why blaming yourself is a waste of time
- Self Blame: Encyclopedia of Behavioral Medicine
- Self-Blame: How Do You Respond When Things Go Wrong? -Psychology Today
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what you should do if he is not looking for commitment.