Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 2
Are you tired of all the inauthenticity on dating apps? When it comes to finding a real connection with a quality person, it’s important to recognize the fairy tales around online dating that major dating apps are publicizing worldwide. The fantasy they feed you is the problem.
Crista Beck is the host of Break The Glass Slipper Podcast, where single women come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
- About the need to create a reality-based perspective to online dating
- A big mistake that single women make in online dating
- Why dating app marketing is keeping you in a fantasy world
- An effective approach to the process of dating on apps
- The difference between seeing online dating as a fun party rather than annoying work
- What to do to actually see the myths surrounding online dating
- The #1 reason single women set themselves up to fail at online dating
- Dating and fishing. What do they have in common?
- Dating is a sorting process
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss….does height matter?