Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 119
For many single introverts, the thought of dating can be overwhelming. Not only are you in uncharted territory, but you are also in a situation that may require you to step outside your comfort zone. After all, dating does involve meeting new people and trying new things. But don’t worry! You can find love and build a connection with another person, even as an introvert. In this episode you will learn simple steps to follow that will help you date while also honoring your introverted nature.
Dating Advice for Single Introverts
- Things single introverts absolutely need in dating to be happy
- How to thrive in dating as an introvert
- What introverts need to have a successful dating life
- Dating tips for the introvert
- Introvert vs Extrovert: A Look at the Spectrum & Psychology
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss why people don’t stick after the first date.