Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 17
Friends with benefits: yes or no? In this episode, Crista shares how friends with benefits (FWB) can actually be ruining your chance at finding a real connection that has long-term potential. Single women have been highly influenced by media from Hollywood that has affected our minds, and therefore, governs how we relate to dating, love, and relationships. Romantic comedies like Friends with Benefits can charm us into thinking that these kind of FWB situations will lead to a committed relationship, but according to research they do not.
- Why friends with benefits are ruining your chances at love
- Why to end your friends with benefits situation ASAP
- 3 surprising reasons single women fall into a friends with benefits dynamic
- Why even successful and intelligent single women set themselves up to fail at finding a long-term committed relationship
- How to end a FWB relationship
- Friends with benefits research article
- Friends with Benefits film
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss whether you can make any man work.