Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 87
No one ever said dating or dealing with red flags was easy, but it can be especially challenging when you’re not sure how to spot red flags in yourself. If you’re finding that you keep attracting the wrong type of partner or getting into unhealthy relationships, it’s time to take a closer look at what might be going on. In this episode, Crista will discuss 5 red flags you need to watch out for in yourself so you can start dating in a healthier way and find love.
Red Flags To Keep An Eye Out For
- Stay aware of your own personal red flags
- Get ahead of potential problems by being proactive
- Develop greater self-awareness by paying attention to your own behavior
- The 5 red flags that can signal problems in yourself
- Get a better understanding of why these red flags are problematic
- Improve your personal relationships, work performance, and more by being aware of these red flags
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the science of success.