Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 110
Self-care is key to finding love. Get actionable advice on how to maximize your own self-care routine according to each of the five love languages. In this episode Crista discusses different ways to recharge and replenish yourself in order for you to be open and ready for anything life throws at you, especially new love!
By making sure that your self-care activities align with one or more of these five components will help ensure that you are nurturing yourself properly so that when it comes time to connect with someone else romantically or otherwise – you have full presence and energy available!
- How to recharge yourself based on your preferred method of receiving love
- To maximize your self-care time
- How to get your love tank filled so you can overflow for others
- Get personalized advice for optimal self-care
- Take the Love Language Quiz
- The 5 Love Languages® by Dr Gary Chapman
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss when you should have sex and if there is a rule.