Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 45
The phrase “I don’t need a man” has been repeated over and over again by women as if it’s some kind of mantra that will help them be empowered or something. But the truth is, it won’t empower you in your search for love. In fact, you may be perpetuating your own singleness by saying things like, “I don’t need a man.” Your subconscious is listening and hearing everything you say. It doesn’t know the difference between what’s true or not so it takes these statements as fact. In this episode you’ll learn what to say instead.
- How to change what you say to stop closing yourself off from love
- When “I don’t need a man” really means something else
- How to stop being afraid of love and get the relationship you deserve
- How to stop perpetuating negative self-talk
- To boost vulnerability and shed old thoughts/beliefs by changing what you say
- Needs Inventory from the Center of Nonviolent Communication
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss whether you should date a guy that just got out of a relationship.