Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 66
Stop gambling with your love life and find true commitment. Are you one of those women who is looking for love but seems to commit too soon when dating? If so, you’re not alone. Many women find themselves in this position, and it can be a difficult habit to break. However, if you want to find a real connection with a quality person that has long term potential, then you need to stop gambling with your love life. If you’re ready for an honest relationship, then listen to this episode now!
- How to stop yourself from committing too soon
- When to commit
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make in committing too soon
- Why single women commit too soon
- How to take control of your dating life
- How Disney influences the process of dating
- A [not so] revolutionary way to find true love
- The difference between “going all in” and the #1 way to end this early commitment cycle
- What to do to actually “see” the man you are dating
- How to gauge what’s the appropriate time to “go all in”
- A list of questions to ask yourself before committing so that you know whether or not it’s right for you at this moment in time
- The poker player I spoke about
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss “Is he marriage material?”