Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 32
Wondering when the best time to introduce your kids to the man you are dating? As a single mom, you have a lot of things on your plate and sometimes it can be confusing as to when would be the best time to have your children meet your new man. In this episode, Crista shares some important things to consider before introducing a dating partner to your kids so you can make the best choice for you and your family. Whether you like it or not, your dating life will have an impact on your kids, the men you bring into their lives will have an impact, and the man you ultimately choose to marry will have an impact on their lives in a very profound way.
- Problems that a lot of single moms have to navigate in their love lives
- How having a conversation with your kids about dating can help you and them
- What to consider before introducing the kids to the man you are dating
- The questions to ask yourself before introducing a new dating partner
- Why it’s important to wait until exclusivity
- Pew Research on single parents
- When parents date someone new, what’s best for kids?
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss leaving the safety of singleness.