Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 76
Have you ever felt alone in your singleness? Really and truly alone? If you have, then you are not the only one. In fact, many women feel this way at some point in their lives. The good news is that there are things you can do to overcome loneliness. Here are a few tips to help you be genuinely fulfilled while single.
Learn How To Be Content With Being Single
- Find out what loneliness is, and how it gets in the way of our happiness
- Ways to take care of yourself, both physically and emotionally
- How to gain insight into how to better enjoy your own company
- How to take care of yourself so you can feel fulfilled
- The root of loneliness
- 4 tips for living a fulfilling life as a single person
- 1/3 of people over 45 are lonely
- Healing Your Aloneness Book
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how my client became exclusive.