Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 46
Rebound relationships are common, but they can also be tricky. In this podcast episode Crista covers the pros and cons of dating a guy who’s just gotten out of relationship, as well as how to go about it so that you don’t get hurt. We’ll take a look at the reasons people fall into rebound relationships – there are 4! It’s important to know what type of person is available to date before you go all in.
- How to resist the impulse to jump into something prematurely because of your fear of being alone
- Who is available to date
- Why it’s important to give yourself time to heal before jumping back into something new
- How dating someone who just got out of a breakup could lead to problems down the road
- Information on what rebounds are, and why we use them
- How to avoid dating someone and becoming their rebound
- Why it’s better for them and it is better for you
- Too fast, too soon? An empirical investigation into rebound relationships.
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss a common dating pitfall: Your checklist.