Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 93
Ever wonder how to make a great first impression on a date and have someone be attracted to you? In this episode Crista will discuss what attracts people to others, and it is way beyond physical appearance! It’s all about how to be attractive in your own way and attracting people with your personality. Learn to avoid the 4 common turn-offs for both men and women when it comes to dating so you can be more attractive in any dating situation.
- How to become more likable
- Turnoffs for women and men when it comes to dating
- How to attract people with your personality
- What REALLY attracts people to others
- The secret of personality attraction
- The do’s and don’ts of attracting people with your personality.
- How to be attractive in your own way
- Gain insight on how to be more attractive in any dating situation
- PMA: Science of Success by Napoleon Hill
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the dos and dont’s of talking about your ex on a first date.