Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 92
We live in a world where instant gratification is expected. We believe the dating scene to be like Amazon Prime – you just push “buy” and your partner will be there within seconds, ready for delivery! But oftentimes attracting and creating that good connection takes more than pushing the button on our phones; sometimes we have to take risks by expanding ourselves beyond what’s considered normal amounts of effort.
In this episode Crista shares about the surprising truth about going the extra mile and how it can get you the love that you want.
- The secret to getting what you want. Go the extra mile!
- Why you should go the extra mile (and how to do it)
- Find love by doing something new
- You’ll get out what you put in
- How to get the love you want by doing more than you’re used to
- PMA: Science of Success by Napoleon Hill
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the science of success and attracting people with your personality.