Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 91
If you’re single and looking for love, you know that success in this area of your life requires a little more than just luck. You need to set yourself up for success by training your mind for love – and look at what can trip you up along the way. In this episode, we’ll dive into the science of success, as taught by Napoleon Hill, and how to apply it to dating. I’ll share some tips on how you can use this principle to train your mind for success in love. So tune in to learn more!
Train Your Mind for Success in Love
- How to date with your mind
- To put your mind to work for you and find the relationship of your dreams
- Clear your mind of negative thoughts and clutter
- Stop sabotaging your love life
- Move from a negative to a positive mindset
- PMA: Science of Success by Napoleon Hill
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss part five of the science of success – going the extra mile.