Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 89
Do you know what your dating purpose is? If not, don’t worry – you’re not alone. A lot of people don’t take the time to figure out why they’re REALLY dating, what they want to get out of it, and their ideal destination. But doing so is crucial if you want to have success in your love life.
In this episode, I’ll continue my series about the science of success and give you some tips on how to define your own dating purpose. So tune in and discover what fuels the engine of success and use this knowledge to find love in your life.
- How to manifest your dream partner with a clear vision
- How to find love and happiness by knowing your purpose
- Find love using this Science of Success
- The principle that will help you attain your desired dating goals
- Discover what fuels the engine of success and use this knowledge to find love in your life
- Explore what your personal definition of success is when it comes to dating and relationships
- PMA: Science of Success by Napoleon Hill
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss building your own mastermind for dating power.