Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 88
It is no secret that finding a quality partner can feel difficult. For many, the search for love seems like a never-ending quest. But what if there was a way to turbocharge your love life and find love sooner rather than later? Believe it or not, there is!
Discover the “science of success” and apply its principles to achieve any goal, including the goal of finding a quality long-term partner. In this episode, Crista will begin to lay out a clear roadmap to success, based on Napoleon Hill’s study of the world’s most successful people, and how you can apply these teachings to all areas of your life, including dating and relationships.
- Discover the “Science of Success” and apply its principles to achieve any goal
- Understand how your mind works and how you can use that knowledge to achieve success
- Gain a clear roadmap to success, based on Hill’s study of the world’s most successful people
- Learn the principles that successful people use to achieve their goals
- PMA: Science of Success by Napoleon Hill
- New Year’s Goals Study
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we will go even deeper into the science of success by looking at your dating purpose.