Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 114
Finding love is an incredible part of life, and it’s important to find someone who meshes with you and your life. Sometimes it can be hard to know if they are worth investing time into at first glance, however understanding the difference between red flags and green flags will help you in making smart decisions when looking for that special somebody!
- What red flags to look out for when dating
- Traits of an ideal partner
- Focusing on the green flags may be even more important than trying to find the red flags
- Learn about 4 green flags that could indicate a healthy and productive relationship
- How can you tell if someone is worth dating or not
- How to deal with red flags
- The danger of ignoring red flags in dating
- Green Flags
- Domestic Abuse Info
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss dating tips from the Victorian Era.