Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 79
It’s no wonder that people are feeling like they can’t catch a break. The modern world is already emotionally exhausting, with all of its chaos and uncertainty–but add in dating apps? One wrong message from someone on Bumble might make anyone’s emotions go into overdrive! Or one bad date could have you drowning in a myriad of feelings that you have no idea what to do with. By taking some time to reflect on what you’re feeling and what’s driving those emotions, you can put yourself in a better position to have successful dates in the future. In this episode, Crista will discuss the importance of processing your feelings, and offer some tips on how to get started. So tune in – your future love life depends on it!
- What does processing your feelings mean?
- How to process your feelings in 3 simple steps
- The benefits of processing your feelings
- How to incorporate time for processing your feelings into your day
- Dating can be fun and exciting, but it’s important to take care of yourself too
- Feelings Inventory
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what Viola Davis can teach us about finding love.