Crista Beck’s Media Kit One Sheet == CLICK HERE
For Media, Speaking, and Podcast Inquiries Contact email@example.com
Introduction: Crista Beck
Crista Beck has spent the past 11+ years helping single people find love again as a dating coach and Matchmaker.
Single people come to her when they are not meeting the right people, they are tired of the inauthenticity of dating apps, or dating feels like work, and what they really want is a real connection with a quality person.
She has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her message has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation, as well as an award winning violinist, Crista believes in the power of REAL LOVE, and its ability to change the world.
She is also the podcast host and author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
In this paradigm shifting dating guide, she exposes the societal fantasies about dating and relationships that sabotage our ability to attract a healthy and happy long term relationship.
Learn more about Crista Beck and Break The Glass Slipper:
Buy Crista’s book on Amazon: http://www.cristabeck.com/buybook
Follow Crista on Facebook: https://cristabeck.com/facebook
Follow Crista on Instagram: https://cristabeck.com/instagram
Subscribe to Podcast: https://cristabeck.com/podcast/
- How Hollywood is poisoning your love life
- How reality-based dating helps single women find a real connection with a quality person
- How to be the CEO of your love life
- Why it’s so hard for successful single women to find love
- How to kiss the overwhelm of dating goodbye and revive your search for love
- So let’s start at the beginning here … In your book you make the bold claim Hollywood and Disney are ruining our love lives. What had you come to this conclusion?
- How did you come up with the title “Break the Glass Slipper” and what does that concept mean?
- The tagline of your book is “free yourself of fairy tale fantasies and find true love in real life”. So what is the difference between fantasy-based dating and reality-based dating?
- You use a lot of Disney metaphors in your book and make parallels to peoples’ dating lives. One of them being the poisonous apple. What is the poisonous apple that many single women are eating?
- While you help single women get out of these fantasies how do you help them get out of the fairy tale and into real life? What changes in their dating habits do they need to make?
- In your book you make a parallel between Cinderella and the disempowering relationship she has with her stepmother. You claim that many women have their own inner stepmother that keeps them busy and away from true love. Why do you think so many successful single women are unintentionally sabotaging their love lives?
- A problem that many very successful single women bump into is being told they are intimidating. They think they need to downplay their success, education or wealth in order to attract a quality man. How do you help your clients navigate through this situation?
- After over a decade of helping single people find love again, what are the biggest challenges or pain points that single women face on the dating scene today?
- How can women get rid of the overwhelm of dating? Any tips?
- How can people find out more about you and “Break the Glass Slipper”?
MEDIA IMAGES: PLEASE CLICK ANY IMAGES BELOW FOR SUPER HIGH RES HEADSHOT
For Media, Speaking, and Podcast Inquiries Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.