Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 101
Dating apps can be so exhausting. You’re swiping through profiles for hours on end and not getting anywhere. You might be feeling overwhelmed and confused from all the options. Don’t worry – you’re not alone! Decision fatigue is a real thing, and it can affect your dating life. In this episode learn how to stop decision fatigue from taking over and help you find the perfect relationship.
- How to stop decision fatigue in your love life and make the best decisions for you
- How to make better decisions
- Tips for making better dating choices
- How to cut through the online dating noise
- Why you are feeling overwhelmed by dating apps and what to do about it
- Decision Fatigue: What It Is and How to Avoid It
- Bad Moves: How decision making goes wrong
- The role of emotional intelligence in decision making
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss 5 signs you might have broken heart armor.