Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 123
Take heart: lasting happiness may be much closer than you think. Achieving an enduring sense of satisfaction and bliss starts when you learn to open your heart, take personal responsibility for your emotions, and make conscious choices in the direction of joy. In this episode, Crista talks about show how understanding yourself more deeply can lead to a fuller experience of life’s pleasures – so that you can live confidently and find true fulfillment.
- Discover the power of personal responsibility for your own happiness
- Tap into your heart and get in touch with what it needs
- Lead a more fulfilling life by understanding how to interpret events
- How to take control of your emotional state
- Psychology Today Article
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss future talk versus future faking.