Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 78
There are common dating myths that suggests men only want to date younger women. This simply isn’t true. While there are some men who prefer younger women, there are also plenty of men who are interested in dating women of all ages. The important thing is that men want to date someone they’re attracted to, regardless of age. So, if you’re a woman of any age and you’re worried that you’re not ‘young enough’ for the dating market, don’t be. There are plenty of men out there who would love to date you. Embrace your age and confidence, and you’ll attract the right man in no time.
- Why older women shouldn’t be scared to date younger men
- The truth about dating a younger man
- Why age is just a number when it comes to love
- Why you should give younger men a chance
- The dating myths about dating a younger man – it’s not all about looks!
- Gain insight from real life stories of couples who have succeeded in this type of relationship
- Tina Turner’s Book – Happiness Becomes You
- Do older men prefer younger women?
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how processing your feelings is the key to a successful dating life.