Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 65
Nourishing yourself is important in every area of your life, but it’s especially crucial when it comes to dating. If you’re not feeling your best, it will be tough to put your best foot forward and attract the ultimate partner you want. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to nourish yourself so that dating becomes a natural part of your life. In this episode Crista shares a few tips to get you started.
- Ways to slow down and nurture yourself this year
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make in connecting with men
- Why societal pressure to be productive could be burning us out
- How to nourish your body and soul
- How to stop feeling tired and start living again
- An easy way to take care of yourself first
- Slowing down to speed up
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss when to commit to a relationship.