Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 69
We all want to find lasting love. But what if the key to finding it was something we never even considered? According to science, the answer may lie in our feelings – and more specifically, in our meta-emotions. Don’t know what those are? No problem! This episode is here to break it all down for you. So tune in to learn more about meta-emotions and how they are the foundation of a successful relationship.
- How dating with meta-emotion awareness can lead to a lasting, happy relationship
- The key to finding lasting love
- How understanding meta-emotions can help you find your ideal partner
- Discover the science behind meta-emotions and why they matter
- How to gain a better understanding of what meta-emotions are and how to identify them in yourself and others
- What Makes Love Last by John Gottman
- Relationship Secrets Research
- What is Human Design?
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what you should do if he invites you to his place.