Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 6
Salem Ilese’s song, “Mad at Disney” was written after she realized that Disney gave her an incredibly false view on relationships. To live happily ever after, it’s important to fall in love with ourselves FIRST. Buying into the Disney fantasy that love is only found outside of ourselves will leave us feeling tricked, just like Salem Ilese.
- How Disney has tricked us into a false narrative of love
- The difference between Disney love and loving yourself
- How the 5 love languages can bring love into your life
- What actions you can take to have the people around you (as well as yourself) feel loved
- The differences between each of the 5 love languages and why they are important
- What love is SUPPOSED to feel like
- Mad at Disney by Salem Ilese
- Learn your love language
- Take the Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to maintain healthy boundaries while you date a man.