Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 37
Spotting the signs of love bombing may not always be obvious. In this episode Crista shares about love bombing and how to deal with men who come on too strong. Determining whether someone is just authentically excited about you, or if someone is showering you with affection to play out his personal manipulation game can sometimes be a tricky thing. Love bombing is used by narcissists and abusers and can be very hard to detect and figure out if and when it is happening. Tune in to learn all about what it is, how to avoid it, and what steps you can take if you find yourself in the presence of a love bomber.
- How to deal with guys who come on too strong
- The manipulation tactic that is hard to spot in dating
- The warning signs of love bombing
- A narcissistic approach to relationship formation
- The tactic used in dating by narcissists to control you
- How to react to love bombing
- Crista’s TEDx Talk: You’re Not Too Busy For Love
- Love-bombing: A narcissistic approach to relationship formation
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Love Bombing and Why It’s So Dangerous
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to date online in 5 minutes a day.