Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 10
Think you are too independent for a relationship? Independent single women may be losing the dating game, not due to their independence, but because of a hidden story they are telling themselves. In this episode, Crista shares stories of three independent women and what was truly getting in their way on their journey to find love.
- A lie that a lot of single women tell themselves
- The difference between “being independent” and “having your guard up”
- What to do to actually see the myth your are telling yourself about your dating life
- Why even successful and independent single women set themselves up to fail at dating
- How to determine if your “independence” is blocking love
- Pink Floyd song Crista referenced
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to be strong a world of dating rejection.