Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 33
In this episode Crista discusses the art of leaving the safety of singleness and how to embrace a new and intimate relationship without losing your autonomy. When stressed out or feeling anxiety about dating, many single people can end up in the self-imposed safety of singleness which can lead to distancing oneself from a potential life partner. Ironically, it is this “closing off” that can pose a real threat to you having the relationship of your dreams. If you have been enjoying the safety of your singleness for a while, there may be a little transition for you to be able to allow someone new into your life.
- How to relish in your singleness while opening up to love again
- How “making peace” with your singleness can be a sign of resistance
- Why it’s beneficial to let go of the safety of singleness when you are ready
- How to dance between intimacy and autonomy
- How to create healthy autonomy without needing to self-isolate
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss whether you should text him.